ABL Group adds Risk Manager to Belfast team
ABL Group are delighted to announce the addition of Callum Davidson to our Belfast team. Callum has taken up the role of Risk Manager and will be providing health and safety management advice, fire risk assessments, safety training and a range of other services for our clients across Northern Ireland.
At ABL Group we offer support services to your organisation including business continuity plans and advising you on potential risks to your organisation. We can also assist with your efforts to achieve compliance with Health and Safety Legislation as well as the provision of educational support to staff, building awareness of risks.
Our Risk Manager has over 7 years’ experience within occupational Health and Safety and has collective experiences from industry.
Your business can benefit from:
- Formulation and review of Business Continuity Plans.
- Formulation of strategic Fire Evacuation Plans.
- Tailored documentation of risk assessments, safe systems of work procedures.
- Support and education to staff training in Manual Handling, Driving Safely, Lone Working, Accident & Investigation, Fire and Fire Warden Training.
- Site survey and inspection and audit review analysis into the suitability of your existing policies and procedures in relation to health and safety measures.
- Bespoke Health & Safety Policies and Review.
- 24 hour access to our internet client portal
- Regular updates on the latest Health & Safety news and prosecutions.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.